Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Boys Lie?Make Them CRY;)


Layout Details

1.Layout Preview

2.Copy This Code:

3.(how to use this layout?)

17 comments on "Boys Lie?Make Them CRY;)"

Anonymous said...

..hai..yAni!..im pearL!..
..i reaLLy LikE y0ur LayouTs..
buT i reaLLy had thE pr0bLem on
apPLying it..
wiLL y0u mind to heLp me..?
.tNx and more poWer!.

PopRock on April 24, 2009 at 3:43 AM said...

hello.pls check my tutorial;)

Anonymous said...

wow ang cute nito promise!
salamat sa paggawa.

Anonymous said...

ganda nman

Anonymous said...

hirap nan po makuha, ang cute sana

Anonymous said...

ang cute and ganda.! kzo anhrap mkuha.! puro app.not found kainix..!! panu po ba makukuha un kaagad??? pls help me amn po oohh..!! tnx.. :D

Anonymous said...

super ganda kaso super hirap kunin. HELP!

Anonymous said...

wow ang ganda nito grabe sana may mas hihigit pa rin

Anonymous said...

pno pu ilalagay ung code wla pu pglalagyn direcho pu ksi s profile..db dpt pg ininstall n ung generator code muna lalabas?nice layout btw..

Anonymous said...

",)nice layout talaga. pa-help aman kunin oh., hehe., i can't get kasi e., huhu., tenchu., more power to you!!!

(mAy..)

Anonymous said...

ei...i can't get ur lay-outs...how can i apply this my profile.....please help me ..please..

Anonymous said...

hai pOh ! y can'y i appLy this layout tO my prOfiLe ? wOuLd yOu pLeAse heLp me tO get it riGht ?

Anonymous said...

hai pOh ! y can't i appLy this layout tO my prOfiLe ? wOuLd yOu pLeAse heLp me tO get it riGht ?

lyn said...

hi there. this layout wont work. I was following ur directions and everything but still it won't work...I really love your layout though. so could you kindly help me to get it right?

auxtine said...

hai miz yani!!!!!ur layouts luk great.... i juzt wnt to hve a request....can u do me a beautiful layout w/ mei nym?????da sme spelling written here!!!!!AUXTINE
DA COMBINATION PINK AND BLACK,,,,,
not emo nor punk....but,,,,,,
GLAM ROCK......
I HOPE U CN DO IT 4 ME.....
THNK U SO MUCH........

Anonymous said...

pano ba maapply ung lay-out mo sa fs? help me plz.....

Anonymous said...

ganda naman ng comment m

Post a Comment

 

Yani Lavigne Copyright 2009 ExpressPink Codes and Layout by Ipiet Templates Designed by YaniLavigne